Visit Our Clinic in Mississauga for Chiropody Solutions
How well do you know your feet? Did you know that 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments keep each foot together? Nerves and blood vessels in the feet work in tandem to balance and support your movement.
Average adults apply over one million pounds of force to their feet each day, so it’s no wonder we need so many parts to hold us up. With all these complex parts, it may be hard to understand the source of your foot pain without professional help.
Foundation Chiropody is a foot clinic in Mississauga that helps patients deal with foot pain and disorders through prevention and treatment methods. At times, people ignore their foot pain because they don’t believe they can find relief. What they don’t realize is that pain is most often a symptom of something larger, and the longer they ignore it, the worse their condition can get. Our chiropodist can help you manage pain and prevent further damage. We provide the following services:
- Podopediatrics for the elderly and children
- Heel pain relief
- Foot injury and wound treatments
- Sports injury treatments
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Podiatric nail care
- Nail and soft tissue surgery
- Fungal infection treatment
- Callus and corn removal
- Wart and lesion treatment
- Diabetic foot care
- Corticosteroid injections
- Bunion treatment
Once you finish your treatments, you also can benefit from our custom foot orthotics and orthopedic shoes.
Our treatments can relieve your foot pain, and that relief might even spread to your knees, legs and back. When you walk into our foot clinic, we work with you to find your most effective treatment. Give us a call or email us at email@example.com to set up your appointment for chiropody in Mississauga. Most private insurances will cover your visit, and we're conveniently open evenings and Saturdays.
Do you need more information? Learn more about chiropody by using the helpful links below.
- Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine - The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM) is a non-profit professional organization of qualified foot care practitioners committed to the CFPM’s code of ethics.
- College of Chiropodists - The College of Chiropodists of Ontario consists of chiropodists and podiatrists. This organization has set standards of practice and conduct to ensure patients receive competent and safe care. All chiropodists and podiatrists who work in Ontario are responsible for meeting these standards.
- Ontario Society of Chiropodists - The Ontario Society of Chiropodists is a professional association offering information to the public and professional chiropody members in Ontario.
- Canadian Diabetes Association - The CDA supports people affected by diabetes by providing information, diabetes research, education, service and advocacy. The CDS offers disease information, programs and services to people with diabetes.